Forty8Fifty Labs is looking for a Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer passionate about helping customers’ design Atlassian based solutions to evolve the way their business teams collaborate and create value. Forty8Fifty Labs customers are both large and small with name brands recognized around the world.
In this role, you’ll be partnering with the sales team and product partners to understand the needs of Atlassian’s customers, strategize on how to navigate winning sales cycles, provide compelling value-based demonstrations, support enterprise Proof of Concepts, and partnering with the delivery teams to size and position services engagements in tandem with product sales.
- Investigate, discover, and assess client pain points; map client business and technical requirements to Forty8Fifty Labs service offerings and Atlassian tools. This may include partnering with Solutions Engineers/Architects from other business units to deliver holistic solutions for such use cases as ITSM, DevOps, or Software Supply Chain solutions.
- Configure and deliver deeply compelling presentations to customers and prospects, clearly communicating the value and differentiation of Forty8Fifty Labs services and the Atlassian platform while showing how we solve for their business challenge.
- Partner with Sales Teams to develop winning account strategies, helping to achieve revenue goals.
- Contribute to the evolution of practices on the Solutions Engineering and Delivery teams through knowledge sharing, feedback loops, etc.
- Be a key source of market feedback into the organization.
- Contribute to market presence and thought leadership including representing Forty8Fifty Labs at Conferences, User Groups, Meetups; contributing to Forty8Fifty Labs social media, blog posts, and public articles; enabling sales teams and other business units, etc.
- 2 years experience in a technical pre-sales role (Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of experience interacting with mid-size to enterprise customers in a pre-sales, consulting, or delivery capacity
- Familiarity and ability to speak on agile development and business processes (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc.), as as well as Agile tools, collaboration tools, CI/CD tools, and other tools commonly used in the software supply chain, ITIL, ITSM, or Agile processes
- Ability to understand the process by which software gets defined, built and deployed, and experience or familiarity with the Scaled Agile, ITSM or DevOps solution spaces
- Ability to problem solve and interpret complex problem statements, boil them down into simple solutions, and collaborate with prospects, channel partners, and the Atlassian sales team to deliver winning solutions
- Up to 50% regional travel
- Technical sales experience with any of the following:
- Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.)
- ITSM tools (Pagerduty, Opsgenie, Servicenow, XMatters, etc.)
- Agile tools (VersionOne, Rally, TFS, etc.)
To apply for this job, email your details to email@example.com