A highly adaptable generalist who works within a collaborative team environment to solve complex inter-domain problems.
The DevOps Solutions Architect is always customer-focused, thinking big, agile and delivers regularly. The ideal candidate brings a mixture of leadership, forward thinking, and calculated risk to provide solutions for the toughest challenges.
- Work within the DevOps Solutions team to develop innovative and technically sound infrastructure designs, solutions and services
- Participate in onsite work meetings with customers that may require some overnight travel, although the mass majority of work will be remote
- Contribute individual expertise in technical architecture and customer development discussions to determine the most-appropriate response
- Establish strong relationships with customers to insure the use of technologies are well understood and fit their business outcomes
- Keep current with industry technologies and trends and understand the appropriateness for the application and timing of those technologies
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math or Relevant industry experience and training
- Experience in any or all of the following:
- Traditional Data Center Infrastructure (Network, Compute, Storage, Database, etc.)
- Cloud Technologies (Public and Private Cloud, Iaas, PaaS, SaaS)
- IT Service Management (ITIL Service Delivery & Support)
- Development (Agile, DevOps Methodologies, Coding/Scripting/Testing)
- Familiar with API manipulation
To apply for this job, email your details to email@example.com