Effective December 31, 2019
Forty8Fifty Labs LLC. respects the privacy of our customers, business partners, and other visitors to our websites. We recognize the need for appropriate protections and management of your personal information that you provide to us. Forty8Fifty Labs LLC. has therefore established this Privacy Statement to assist you to understand what information we collect and how that information is used. This Privacy Statement applies to data collected by Forty8Fifty Labs LLC. (“Forty8Fifty Labs”) through the forty8fiftylabs.com website and other web pages which we operate and in which we post a direct link to this statement.
CHOICE & CONSENT
Forty8Fifty Labs does not require that customers, business partners, or non-employee visitors to the Forty8Fifty Labs websites provide Forty8Fifty Labs with personal information. The decision to provide personal information is voluntary. If you do not provide the personal information requested, however, you may not be able to proceed with the activity or receive the benefit for which the personal information is being requested.
You can always unsubscribe or choose not to receive promotional information from us by following the specific instructions in the email you receive or by notifying us via the appropriate method below depending on which site is at issue. It may take a reasonable period of time to process your request, no longer than 30 days. In countries where required by law, Forty8Fifty Labs will offer you the opportunity to opt in before promotional materials are sent to you. This will not apply to the receipt of mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain Forty8Fifty Labs services, which you may receive periodically unless you cancel the service.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Forty8Fifty Labs is committed to taking reasonable efforts to secure the personal data you choose to provide us. To protect the privacy of any personal information you may have provided, Forty8Fifty Labs employs industry-standard controls including physical access controls, encryption, Internet firewalls, intrusion detection, and network monitoring. In addition, all personal data as defined in this Statement is limited to those individuals and agents having a need to know.
LINKS TO NON-FORTY8FIFTY LABS WEBSITES & THIRD PARTIES
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
Forty8Fifty Labs will review and update this Statement periodically and will note the date of its most recent revision above. If we make material changes to this Statement, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes prior to implementing the changes or by directly sending you a notification. Should we undergo any sort of corporate reorganization in the future, you agree that we may provide your information to the resulting entity in which case we will follow these change procedures. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement frequently to be informed of how Forty8Fifty Labs is protecting your information.
Forty8Fifty Labs provides IT Systems Solutions to companies (“Customers”) and your data may exist in our Customer’s environment; however, for the purposes of the services that Forty8Fifty Labs provides to its Customers, the type of data is not relevant. Forty8Fifty Labs does acknowledge that such Customer data may be very sensitive and protects it accordingly and more fully set forth herein.
Types of Information We Collect
In some situations, we receive personal information for our own use. The following provides examples of the type of information that we collect about and how we use that information.
|Context||Types of Data||Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Data|
|Account Information and Information about Clients||We collect the name, and contact information, of our commercial clients and their employees with whom we interact.||We have a legitimate interest in contacting our clients and communicating with them concerning normal business administration such as projects, services, and billing.|
|Client Information||We provide IT services to companies. In that role we may receive personal information from one of our clients.||When we receive personal information from one of our clients in order to carry out a project or a service we process that information on their behalf. When we act in this capacity, our client determines the purpose for which the information was collected and how we should use it.|
|Cookies and Third Party Tracking||We participate in behavior-based advertising, this means that a third party uses technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interests on our website, or on other websites. [Per Leon’s second comment on cookies, we can also consider building in a reference to cookie data that we receive from third parties.]||We have a legitimate interest in engaging in behavior-based advertising.|
|Email Interconnectivity||If you receive email from us, we use certain tools to capture data related to when you open or interact with our messages.||We have a legitimate interest in understanding how you interact with our communications to you.|
|Employment||If you apply for a job posting, or become an employee, we collect information necessary to process your application or to retain you as an employee. This may include, among other things, your Social Security Number. Providing this information is required for employment.||We use information about current employees to perform our contract of employment, or the anticipation of a contract of employment with you. In some contexts, we are also required by law to collect information about our employees. We also have a legitimate interest in using your information to have efficient staffing and work force operations.|
|Feedback/Support||If you provide us feedback or contact us for support we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content that you send to us, in order to reply.||We have a legitimate interest in receiving, and acting upon, your feedback or issues.|
|Mailing List||When you sign up for one of our mailing lists we collect your email address or postal address.||We have a legitimate interest in sharing information about our products or services.|
|Online Registration||We collect your name and contact information when you create an online account. We also collect information relating to the actions that you perform while logged into your account.||We have a legitimate interest in providing account relating functionalities to our users.|
|Web logs||We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the Internet is used), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors.||We have a legitimate interest in monitoring our networks and the visitors to our websites.|
In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, or from our clients, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources. For example, if you submit a job application, or become an employee, we may conduct a background check.
Use and Processing of Information
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use information in the following ways:
- To identify you when you visit our websites.
- To provide products and services.
- To improve our services and product offerings
- To conduct analysis
- To respond to inquiries related to support, employment opportunities, or other requests.
- To send marketing and promotional materials, including information relating to our products, services, sales, or promotions.
- For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships.
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose in collecting your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. For example, if you retain us to provide consulting services we may collect your information to perform our contract with you, but we also collect your information because we have a legitimate interest in understanding who our clients are and what services we perform on their behalf. As a result, our collection and processing of your information is based in different contexts upon your consent, our need to perform a contract, our obligations under law, and/or our legitimate interest in conducting our business.
Sharing of Information
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
- Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires, or anticipates acquiring, our company, business, or our assets, we will also share information with that company.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or for the provision of services by a third party intermediary.
- Public. Some of our websites may provide the opportunity to post comments, or reviews, on a message board or in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on these pages, that information may be publicly available.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our website, process or analyze data, conduct surveys, provide technical support, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
You can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service related communications.
- Promotional Mailings. If at any time you do not want to receive offers and/or circulars from us you can remove yourself from our mailing lists by emailing us (our contact information is below) with “NO SNAIL MAIL” in the subject line along with your name, address and zip code. Please note that our mailings are prepared in advance of their being sent. Although we will remove your name from our mailing list after receiving your request, you may still receive mailings from us that had been initiated prior to your name being removed.
- Access to Your Personal Information. For information that we collect on our own behalf we will grant you, where required by law, reasonable access to the personal information that we have about you. You may request access to your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If we are processing your information on behalf of one of our clients we will forward your request to that client and await instructions on whether access should be granted.
- Changes to Your Personal Information. You can contact us at the address described below in order to request that your information be modified. If we are processing your information on behalf of one of our clients, we will forward your request to that client and await instructions on any changes that they believe are appropriate.
- For Individual Consumers: Write or email us at privacy@Verinext.com. Request must include your name, residency address, contact phone number, any other phone number that you may have used to interact with Forty8Fifty Labs. Call Forty8Fifty Labs at
- , option number x.
- For Forty8Fifty Labs Clients: Write or email us at Forty8Fifty Labs, support@Verinext.com. Requests must include company name, address, contact telephone number, and account number(s) (if applicable) for the business entity(ies) opting out. Incomplete information will delay or possibly prevent our ability to honor your request. Call Forty8Fifty Labs at 1-678-990-1593.
- Our system will be updated to reflect your privacy preferences within thirty (30) days following receipt of the request with complete information.
- Deletion of Your Personal Information. We typically retain personal information that we collect on our own behalf for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may request information about how long we keep a specific type of information, or request that we delete your personal information, by contacting us at the address described above in Section 4. If we are processing your information on behalf of one of our clients, we will forward your request to that client and await instructions from them on whether your information should be deleted.
- Revocation of Consent or Objections. You may revoke consent to processing (where our processing is based upon consent), or object to our processing (where our processing is not based upon your consent) by contacting us at the address described in Section 4. If you revoke your consent / object, we may no longer be able to provide you services or support your requests for service through your chosen service provider who is a client of Forty8Fifty Labs. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request to revoke consent / object if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity. If we are processing your information on behalf of one of our clients, we will forward a revocation of consent to that client and await instructions from them on whether the processing to your information should cease.
- Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
How We Protect Personal Information
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of any unauthorized access to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Some of our websites may permit you to create an account. When you do you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
- Transmission of Information to Other Countries. By submitting your personal information to us you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your information in a country other than your country of residence including, but not necessarily limited to, the United States. If you would like more information concerning our attempts to apply the privacy principles applicable in one jurisdiction to data when it goes to another jurisdiction you can contact us using the contact information below.
- Information for California Residents. California Civil Code 1798.115(c), 1798.130(a)(5)(c), 1798.130(c), and 1798.140 indicates that organizations should disclose whether certain categories of information are “sold” or transferred for an organization’s “business purpose” as those terms are defined under California law. You can find a list of the categories of information that we collect and share here. Please note that because this list is comprehensive it may refer to types of information that we share about people other than yourself. California residents may be entitled, if applicable, to opt-out of having their information sold to third parties. We do not discriminate against California consumers who exercise any of their rights described in this policy.
Contact Information If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices please contact us at the appropriate address below. We will attempt to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information.
If you are not satisfied with our response, and are in the European Union, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
Effective Date: December 31, 2019
California Information Sharing Disclosure
California Civil Code 1798.115(c), 1798.130(a)(5)(c), 1798.130(c), and 1798.140 indicates that companies should disclose whether the following categories of information are collected, transferred for consideration, or transferred for an organization’s “business purpose” as that term is defined under California law. Note that while a category may be marked that does not necessarily mean that we have information in that category about you. For example, while we transfer bank account numbers for our business purpose in paying our employees (e.g., direct deposit) we do not collect or transfer bank account numbers of individuals that submit questions on our website’s “contact us” page.
|Category of Personal Information||Is information collected by us?||Is information transferred for valuable consideration?||Is information transferred for business purposes?|
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||✓||□||✓|
|Bank account number||✓||□||✓|
|Commercial information (e.g., products or services purchased, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies)||✓||□||✓|
|Credit card number||✓||□||✓|
|Debit card number||✓||□||✓|
|Driver’s License Number / State ID||✓||□||✓|
|Electronic network activity (e.g., browsing history)||✓||□||✓|
|Health insurance information||✓||□||✓|
|Identifiers (e.g., name or alias)||✓||□||✓|
|Insurance Policy Number||✓||□||✓|
|Online identifier (e.g. IP address)||✓||□||✓|
|Social Security Number||✓||□||✓|