Forty8Fifty Labs is looking for a Project Manager who is passionate about joining a growing organization and managing key client projects. The Project Manager will participate in the execution of solutions meant to drive the way business teams collaborate and create value. In this role, you’ll be partnering with the professional services team and product partners to oversee all aspects of various projects. Project management responsibilities include coordination and professional delivery to complete projects on time within budget and scope.
- Manage multiple fast-paced custom projects
- Provide ongoing support to Atlassian solutions, support teams and clients
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of projects
- Prepare reports and communicate to upper management regarding the status of projects
- Monitor project resource allocation, hours and burn reports, and provide on-going project budget, status, and risk management reports to clients and project management
- Facilitate meetings such as daily stand ups, solution pre-planning, demos, retrospectives, etc.
- Ensure all work is represented in Jira, sized appropriately and with proper issue type, descriptions, dependencies/relationships, acceptance criteria, story points, and consistent standards
- Minimize gaps between planned work represented in JIRA, and actual work completed
- Ensure day-to-day changes to scope are properly documented in Jira within the user stories and accurately estimated by the team and the client
- Ensure cross functional teams work together to have stories ready for sprints, and close sprints cleanly with issues properly closed out and minimal carry over
- Make sure the team goes through agile meetings with the right objectives and sets up achievable goals with necessary acceptance criteria
- Provide accurate, understandable, and useful metrics/reporting on sprint performance and progress toward release and launch plans. Utilize metrics to provide feedback, demonstrate performance, and drive progress
- Be an integral part of a delivery team that is responsible for the quality, budget, and timeliness of all products and projects
- 5+ years traditional project management experience (Agile project management or scrum master a plus)
- Experience with traditional project management practices including project planning, budget tracking, scope management, and managing estimate to completion
- Solid experience in creative problem-solving and critical thinking
- Familiar with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience with medium-to-large scale development projects including planning, organizing, scheduling, estimating and budgeting
- Experience managing both internal and external projects
- Knowledge of requirements gathering and technical documentation best practices, including design sprints, user story mapping, etc.
- Understand how to leverage agile product management processes and how they translate into scope management and project success to include user story mapping, design sprints, clear acceptance criteria, etc.
- Experience with MS Project, Excel, and Word
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communications skills
- Team player, energetic, quality minded, focused, committed, and able to work independently in a fast paced, changing environment
To apply for this job, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org